Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
The West Coast Kappa Club meet is tomorrow and today is our final "Tasty Bit" day. Thanks for all the great input you guys have given us in the last few days. We will be bringing you more and more Tasty bits this whole year.

Today's featured part is our custom aluminum pedals for your Solstice. The pedals are custom designed to match the original outline and curvature of the Solstice pedals. These aircraft grade billet aluminum alloy 6061-T pedals are more functional due to an optional anti-slip surface finish that improves the grip between your foot and the pedal, even if the sole of your shoe is wet.

Also check out (my personal favorite) the driver's side dead pedal made from the same materials. :) This product will be available in the next couple of weeks.

Neil

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
This product will be available in the next couple of weeks.

That is a NO-NO. Don't tell me that.

I want 'em NOW:cryin: :willy: :brentil: :smash: :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I like them. I want them. Have they been priced yet? Hell, I ordered my car without knowing the price. Why stop now. Put me down for the complete set, dead pedal as well!:willy:

Are they roughly the same size as the stock pedals? I ask 'cuz on long highway drives, it's comfortable to stretch my legs by putting them (one at a time) under the clutch and brake. Right now, my size elevens just barely fit. But if need be, I guess I can, instead of using the mounting straps, drill holes in the existing pedals and mount them higher.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Very nice!! :thumbs:

I guess I'll just go ahead and add this to the list as well. :willy:

- bspate -

·
Registered
303 Posts
OK so when can we expect pricing? They look nice. How do they attach?

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
Very nice ... just need to customize the "Fix-a-Flat" can and the car will be complete. ;) :devil: :lol:

Or come up with a foldable tire for the trunk. :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
DreamerDave said:
... Have they been priced yet? ... Are they roughly the same size as the stock pedals? ....
Pricing to be finalized shortly. They are about the same size. You remove the stock rubber covers when installing these so the thickness is about the same as stock. We love the Solstice and feel these pedals make the car even cooler. :cool:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Mikesan said:
....How do they attach?
Normally, black screws go through the front (barely visible in two of the pictures). These also go through metal straps that go diagonally behind the existing metal pedals (once the existing rubber's pulled off). Then there are tiny nuts and lock washers that go on the screws. Think of these as metal covers to replace the rubber covers.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Sign me up for one more aftermarket part to install into the car :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
You guys are killing me!!! At least I don't have my car yet and can wait until I do to order! :lol: :)

--Chemist (Perhaps today will be the day!)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
dylan01 said:
Whats next? A huge chicken wing for the back?

Kappa, you are ricing this car out.
Come on now. Can we not have this on an announcement thread?

Kappa, keep doing what you do.

·
Registered
827 Posts
dylan01 said:
Isnt that stock and not aftermarket?
If you don't want the bowl of Rice, don't eat it!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts