Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
roadrunner7 said:
I love them. Doesn't matter about the rice or all that other stuff. As long as I'm happy with my Sol. that's all that matters, and adding these will help

:agree:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just want to know...

Will they have a rubber gripping surface? And will it be available on an auto?

Doesn't look like anyone is making anything for the autos.... might think about it once i get mine... but for now... or untill i wear the stock pedals out :devil: .... the stock pedals are fine... even though these do look cool... but are a little to "simple"... needs a more supercar type look....

Jorgy

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
dylan01 said:
Whats next? A huge chicken wing for the back?

Kappa, you are ricing this car out.
If you have an issue with a vendor product start a new thread in an appropriate section. A vendors product announcement thread is not the place for these types of conversations as per the forum rules.

·
Registered
166 Posts
roadrunner7 said:
I love them. Doesn't matter about the rice or all that other stuff. As long as I'm happy with my Sol. that's all that matters, and adding these will help
:agree: no doubt!!!

Is it just me or are there too many god damn "police" around here??

·
Registered
420 Posts
Neil....you gotta be reading my mind. Just a few nites ago I looked into my Solstice with the top down and tried to look at the pedals. Only, to find myself lost and thinking how nice it would be to have custom pedals.....and here you are. Now, read my mind again. Pleeeeze come up with a proper tonneau cover. Look at the '69 TR6 for the perfect design. If you need inspiration PM me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Fast97rs said:
Will they have a rubber gripping surface? And will it be available on an auto?
Yes, rubber inserts will be available as an option. We've not yet patterned a set for the autobox pedals.

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
Color rubber inserts, to match the inside of the car?.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Kappa-Da-Best

shinoo said:
Yes, rubber inserts will be available as an option. We've not yet patterned a set for the autobox pedals.
;) Nice going shinoo, you guys hang in there with us and keep em comming.:thumbs:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
uncivilracer said:
We got a price we are looking at yet? I wanna order them the same time as everything else though. Come Chrome at all maybe to match everything else!
The whole set including the footrest is going to cost around $200. Rubber inserts not included.

Neil

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Does that price range include the "optional anti-slip surface finish" or will that be extra on top of that price?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
brentil said:
Does that price range include the "optional anti-slip surface finish" or will that be extra on top of that price?
Price does include the anti-slip surface. :) Extra for the rubber inserts.

Neil

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
The Stig said:
Price does include the anti-slip surface. :) Extra for the rubber inserts.

Neil
Will you guys have a pic of the rubber inserts as well. I'm kind of confused on this one. Changing the pedals to aluminum and then putting rubber on top? I can't quite picture this in my mind, but I've never looked at buying pedals before either.

Pics would be great! Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can't wait for these to go one sale!!!!

21 - 40 of 70 Posts