Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Chemist said:
Cool! I've already got my wife looking at this for my birthday!

--Chemist
Well, I don't have to wait until my birthday (June)! I got an unexpected $500 in the mail yesterday and ordered the full set of pedals and the Intake last night!

Thanks for your great support of our car!

--Chemist (Since I hadn't had a car that was "just mine" in over 18 years, I'm just a bit silly about my Sol!)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Chemist said:
Well, I don't have to wait until my birthday (June)! I got an unexpected $500 in the mail yesterday and ordered the full set of pedals and the Intake last night!

...but I want an unexpected $500 to come in the mail to me.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Fortimir said:
...but I want an unexpected $500 to come in the mail to me.
"When you wish upon a star..." :glol:

--Chemist ("Ev'ry time it rains, it pours pennies from heaven.")

·
Registered
803 Posts
Chemist said:

Thanks for your great support of our car!

--Chemist (Since I hadn't had a car that was "just mine" in over 18 years, I'm just a bit silly about my Sol!)
Well my birthday is on March 8th and I get to buy these for my wives Sol so they can get here in time. WTF? >LoL< I want the intake bad right now, but I just ordered the RKSport body kit, wing, and dual rear bumper. Now I am ordering these Pedals, Springs, Lil Chromies from Kappa. Picking up my 19s this weekend. So I am broke. Hate that the wife is making me do all the looks first before I get to start on the power mods! But maybe when I get to that point I can just jump right to a tested TURBO!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Received my pedals today. Great quality! They are going to look great in the car.....when I finally take delivery... Anyway, Thanks Neil! As soon as I get the Mallett, my 1st trip will be up to your shop, then maybe a nice lunch and wine tasting across the freeway....I'll keep you posted. DNTXME
(Scot)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Chemist said:
"When you wish upon a star..." :glol:

--Chemist ("Ev'ry time it rains, it pours pennies from heaven.")
...can't believe you didn't tell me you had a daughter my age. I thought we were Sol-brothers... I guess I was played a fool.

:lol:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Fortimir said:
...can't believe you didn't tell me you had a daughter my age. I thought we were Sol-brothers... I guess I was played a fool.

:lol:
Fortimir, my friend, take no slight from my not telling you of my daughter. She is already in a fairly serious relationship, and the knowledge of her unattainability would only have caused you an even deeper pain. :lol:

--Chemist (My pedals and intake should arrive on Wednesday! May have to stay up that night to install as I have to work 8-8 on Thursday and Friday.)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Chemist said:
...She is already in a fairly serious relationship...

Oh, my dear Chemist... the flaws in your argument!

1. That has never stopped me before.
2. You underestimate my irresistability to the opposite sex. I'm made with real bits of Fortimir, so you know I'm good.

...shall I start calling you Papa Chemist?

:jester:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Fortimir said:
...shall I start calling you Papa Chemist?

:jester:
:willy: :eek: NOOOOO!!!!!!!

j/k, my friend. :D

--Chemist

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, rubber inserts will be available as an option. We've not yet patterned a set for the autobox pedals.
Speaking from experience, I have a mustang with SLR alum grippy pedals on it, no fancy rubberized crap, just the pedal. Nothing makes my feet slip off these pedals, rain, snow, nothing even makes my feet move from where I want them to be. They are the best safety item I've ever installed, & have saved me from any number of late night immediate-downshift-otherwise-die wrecks. I notice they're out of stock on your page, and it's a shame, although I am responding to a several-year old thread here, so that's my bad. I don't have a solstice yet, but I hope to be buying one in the next year. I was gonna buy a Z4M, but I'm a French Jew & that, in the end, finally killed it for me. Ultimate Pedals does what you do with those styles of pedals, in case you're interested, but they don't do solstice.
Best Regards,
RT Elkin

61 - 70 of 70 Posts