·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Moron has a Solstice on EBAY
With a reserve price of 32,000. he advertises "MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN"

Then he goes on to say "Interior Features:
Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger"

I didnt realize you could put a passenger somewhere else in the car, did you guys? Sometimes I wonder how stupid one has to be to buy some of this stuff on Ebay.

If you wanna laugh here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...iewItemQQcategoryZ6386QQitemZ4572347338QQrdZ1

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Yeah, the car also appears to have front manual air conditioning. HUH? Do you have to crank the AC to get it to work or something? Or maybe he means the windows. :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
me thinks it ia a hoax

If you the items in the car you will see that he states there are side air bags. I don't think so. The car doesn't even have a "truck" :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
dengel said:
Yeah, the car also appears to have front manual air conditioning. HUH? Do you have to crank the AC to get it to work or something? Or maybe he means the windows. :lol:

Actually that's the way it is described on the Pontiac website. I think they mean as opposed to automatic air like in my Chrysler Town and Country van. Set the temperature and it controls it for you.

It is strange that they used a concept car photo in the ad though???

·
Registered
292 Posts
Similar laughs at GM Site.

ESERIES3 said:

I didnt realize you could put a passenger somewhere else in the car, did you guys? Sometimes I wonder how stupid one has to be to buy some of this stuff on Ebay.

If you wanna laugh here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...iewItemQQcategoryZ6386QQitemZ4572347338QQrdZ1
This is straight "cut and paste" off a GM Solstice site.

Air bags: driver and right-front passenger, frontal

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sydney said:
This is straight "cut and paste" off a GM Solstice site.

Air bags: driver and right-front passenger, frontal

The people writing the copy for Pontiac must also be handling delivery. That explains why the 27 month to production car is taking 6 months to deliver :lol:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
ESERIES3 said:

Power seats,man that is a collector

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
his reason for selling; " Unfortunately, I have to just taken a new job in NYC and I will not be able to keep the car."

I wonder if its a job selling cars!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts