55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meet behind the TJ Maxx at 11:45a.m. The address is:

Plaza De La Canada
663 Foothill Blvd.
La Canada, CA 91011

We'll leave the lot at 12:30p.m.

Here is the route.

The end of the drive is Fuddruckers at Ontario Mills for lunch. We should arrive between 3:00p.m. and 3:30p.m.
I'll monitor this thread as closely as possible, but for absolute up to the minute information (which shouldn't change much) please see the main the main thread.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Can't make the run, but would love to join you guys for lunch at fuddruckers. (THUMBS UP)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's too bad, but love to see you at Fudds.

BTW, what's up with "Save the Kappa"? I always thought it was crazy GM was going to ditch this platform after all the work that went into it. I know they want to be careful not to cannibalize Vette sales, but it'd be a damn shame if it really went away for good.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I haven't heard anything else about "SAVE THE KAPPA" since 2010.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a damn shame. This probably sounds sacrilegious, but if Ford were interested I wonder if GM would let it go for a reasonable price .. whatever that is for a vehicle platform, LOL. Or maybe one of the rapidly developing Chinese makers.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
HELL! I wouldn't mind if they even sold the platform to KIA, anything to atleast get some parts being made. Took me a month to get a hold of a exhaust mainfold after mine cracked.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated OP with new start address and midpoint stop.

PS - AIR, a Chinese company picked up MG just for the badge. Maybe one of them will pick up the Kappa.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts