Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been to the west coast thread, they have officially formed , i think the first club.
They are setting by-laws and club dues.
I think this is a great idea. Since I have met a couple of you in Denver area, I was hoping that an owner would take this idea and run with it, since I won't be getting my car till June or July , an '07(Pure/auto).
Please go to their thread and see all they have done!

MtKCC? Mountain Kappa Car Club

·
Registered
1 Posts
Northern Colorado Group

I'm not sure about a formal club with dues, bylaws, etc. However it would be good to know other Solstice owners in the area. Maybe a group drive up to Estes, etc. You often see groups of Vette's or bikes. Why not Solstices?

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Estes sounds great!

snow flew yesterday, but sunny today.

Trouble is, those with sols out driving and not on forum anymore. There are at least 3 in area.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey gwilks!

Do you want to wait till you get your car to get together?

Should we wait till the May snows?
Or till I get my car in June?

What do you think about get together?

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey gwilks!

Now that you're back from that great vacation, is your car here yet? :seeya:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
Not a lot of Forum members in Colorado, and only a few more in Utah. Here's what I have on my list so far:

VIN..ST..NIC..............COLOR..DELIV...CITY

0545 CO Sol.S.Tice......... Cool
0616 CO Johnny Business. Cool 10/03
0851 CO denversoltice1 ..........09/30
0885 CO ric2911............. Sly.. 09/30
5182 CO gwilks................Agg............Centennial
....... CO DenBoy.............Myst 12/15...Ft Collins
....... CO whitefang..........Pure............Ft Collins
....... CO Sol
0289 UT ........................Sly
0452 UT RUBYREDVET...... Myst 10/21
0636 UT Utah Solstice..... Sly
0751 UT FFB.................. Cool 10/03
0876 UT........................ Pure
2639 UT H2o.................. Cool 11/25...Clinton
0075 WY Salamander....... Env..09/04...Cheyenne
...... NC Chuck..................................Sanford (wants contact with Denver Solstice owner)

Please feel free to post and additions and/or corrections to this thread. I would like to fill in all columns please.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
some updates

0075 WY Salamander Envious 9/03 Cheyenne

...... CO DenBoy Mysterious 12/15 Fort Collins

.......CO Whitefang Pure Long time yet Fort Collins

:thumbs:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
whitefang said:
0075 WY Salamander Envious 9/03 Cheyenne

...... CO DenBoy Mysterious 12/15 Fort Collins

.......CO Whitefang Pure Long time yet Fort Collins

:thumbs:
Thanks, whitefang, I added the information.

But DenBoy has not posted since 10/13. Tell him to get his rear back on the Forum! I sent him a PM.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gizmo2004 said:
Thanks, whitefang, I added the information.

But DenBoy has not posted since 10/13. Tell him to get his rear back on the Forum! I sent him a PM.

:agree:

When i saw him at Markley's today as he picked up his car i told him to come back to the forum and push to get some ralleys like NEO has been doing. He said he was kind of burned out waiting for his car- was 15 min late in getting into 1st k in Apl. I hope after he spends some time in that beautiful Black Solstice he will return. Same with gwilks and salamander.
I feel so alone here all by myself :( :leaving: :lol:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
whitefang said:

When i saw him at Markley's today as he picked up his car i told him to come back to the forum and push to get some ralleys like NEO has been doing. He said he was kind of burned out waiting for his car- was 15 min late in getting into 1st k in Apl. I hope after he spends some time in that beautiful Black Solstice he will return. Same with gwilks and salamander.
I feel so alone hrer all by myself :( :leaving: :lol:
Fifteen minutes late? Hah, he would have been lucky to get into the SECOND thousand at that time. By the way, what is his VIN last 4 digits? Let me know as soon as you can.

My time stamp was 2:37:41, give or take a few seconds. But my dealer stopped too soon because it said "REGISTERED." He thought that meant we were in like Flynn. NOT!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
whitefang said:

I feel so alone here all by myself :( :leaving: :lol:
Well Whitefang, when I can break loose this summer, and head to Rocky, I'll give you a holler!!

Kenny needs to see 'my' mountains :lol: Need to show him around!
Try to get to Estes every year, life's gotten in the way lately, but 2006 will be catch up time!!!

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I was hoping he would come on tonight and tell all and get his congrats from all. If he doesn't post in a couple days i'll ask Mark my salesman.

·
Registered
64 Posts
whitefang said:
Now that you're back from that great vacation, is your car here yet? :seeya:
We indeed had a great vacation. My car should be here any day now, most likely early next week.

I think a club is a great idea. I agree with the comment from Sol, that it should be kept informal, just getting together for a drive, breakfast, etc.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sol said:
However it would be good to know other Solstice owners in the area. Maybe a group drive up to Estes, etc.
You are making me homesick, even if it was only home for 5 years. :cryin:

The trips to Estes, Glenwood Springs, Redstone, Winter Park, Durango, etc, etc etc. are beautiful. Estes is one of my favorite places, and
La Chaumière in Pinewood Springs gets my vote for one of the best restaurants around.

Great country to own the Solstice in. Enjoy 2006 with many topless days.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Drives for Fun

I think we will have more fun just doin drives like all the other groups have been doin.

We do have lots of great places to go and things to see in Colorado.

There are times i miss the overcast, damp, days in Toledo-NOT. :lol:

I moved out here for days like today- 60 degrees and snow in the Mts.

Only ? days(mo.s I get my car! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.