Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A short little blog on the arrival of a Solstice at start of winter. There's a linked review by MPH magazine too...did we already see that?

Pontiac Solstice Arrives, Questions Anyone?
I grew up in South Florida so I never knew the feeling most children got when they woke up Christmas morning to find that new bike they wanted under the tree, only to be crushed by the reality of a snow covered driveway. But, it must feel similar to a 29-year-old getting the all-new Pontiac Solstice the day after the temperature drops from 50 to 15 degrees.

Yes, the test car here in Chicago looks identical to the one David Merline and Mike Austin drove in the October issue. But I bet it is colder here —a balmy 27— than it was in Alaska when they drove it during the Summer Solstice.

I've already taken the roadster for a quick spin around town and it has gotten stares at every light. Perhaps everyone is thinking I'm a schmuck who just bought a convertible at the beginning of winter. Or they're just drooling over the muscular fenders and round front-end.

It's not often I get impressed, but this is just a stunning little car in person. Now, does anyone have a question of what it's like to live with the Solstice for a Video Q&A? Send it through the Contact Us form or the Forums. I can tell you the heater works well.
http://www.mph-online.com/blogs/0070

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yep, remember reading, did you post this one super Mod?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I found that yesterday and thought it was new. I didn't post it because it seemed pretty insignificant, being a personal blog and all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts