Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would say just about every spring I buy most of the new main stream waxes and polishes, cleaners, and car wash tools to see what works best for every application.

Well of course I had to buy the new Mr Clean car wash to see if really a spot free finish was possible. I have to say, it does work well and I am happy with other than the fact that its expensive as hell to use it with the soap and the replacement filters, averages about 2 bucks a wash. If you don't have time to wait for your car to dry, complitment it with the Turtle Wax Emerald series car squegie. It nice not having to get out a bucket of water.

Before I had the best luck with a synthetic chamios but even then I would get spots and would have to go over the car with a polish to get them out. But anyways, if you don't mind paying for it, the Mr Clean system works great.

Some other great things to use on a car to get it clean

Simple Green Automotive works great in getting the tires clean and back to black (industrial cleaner called Wipe-Out works great too)

Armorall Multi Purpose cleaner works wonders on vynol and synthetic leathers (sp?) Don't buy the wipes, not enough product and over priced

All the Turtle Wax Emerald Series car wash car tools and accessories work great and are high quality although expensive.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've never tried Mr. Clean before. I have to watch out for spots because my Corvette is black. I usually try to keep it wet while washing and then squegie (sp?) it fast. I'll have to try Mr. Clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts