Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in the garage actually. Our garage that is, not the shop's.

Just picked it up tonight, and have exactly 69 miles on it!!!!!! :) :devil:

For those who are keeping tabs, had 21 miles when it was delivered, and had 21.5 when we picked it up. :cool: It was all polished up and sitting dead center on the showroom floor! Very cool. :yesnod: For the rest of the information for you "tracking spreadsheets" people, please see my signature below.

So far it's been fun just riding in the passenger seat (I think I'd better get used to it). And so far so good with everything else. The trunk holds a 6 pack easy so we're in good shape!! :lol:

By the way, the experience we had with our salesman/dealer was top notch, best my wife and I have ever had, ever. We got no hassles, he always kept us informed like he said he would, he was very friendly and professional, he listened to us, and was very helpful, and he went out of his way to treat a couple of complete strangers like real people. If your reading this T.E., thanks again for keeping it truely honest. :yesnod:

Also, as a PS, just want to say that we are bummed for our dealer's first order, which has not been delivered yet. That car got picked up 3 weeks before us, was built a week prior, and is still not there. So we ended up being #1. Great news for us, but our hearts go out to who ever owns the first car. Hopefully it will deliver soon. :willy:

Anyway, no pictures yet, but I'm sure we'll get some. Actually, our dealer is going to use my wife's as their "poster car" on their web site ETC, so that's kind of cool. :yesnod:

Anyway, hope everyone who doesn't have their's yet gets them very soon! :yesnod: It's just a very cool car. :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congratulations!!

It's nice to hear good news around here............ instead of broken door handles, clunking, leaky roofs, wrong wheels, bad paint, etc.......... :cuss:

:party: :party:

- bspate -

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bonzo, Congrats on finally getting your car. Mine is vin 1897. I believe you said it was one number off your vin (You said maybe there lovers!) I hope in the shipment, that delivered your car, was also dragging my car up to southeast michigan! Enjoy the car. Hopefully I will be doing the same here shortly! Please just let me get it home before it snows GM!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congrats Bonzo, I hope you get to drive it at least once!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. :party:

·
Premium Member
8,258 Posts
will you be joining the NE Ohio run this Sunday then...see other thread !!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cadillacricket said:
I, for one, am extremely glad to hear that your wifes car made it in.....Keep on smiling Bonzo, and have a brew for me! ;)
Thanks, but something tells me you have alterior motives for being "extremely glad". As in, "maybe Bonzo won't come on the forum any more." :lol: Stay optimistic and you might get your wish! :lol:

I think everyone smiles when they see this car, don't you?

I will have one for you tonight, and I'll make it a special one, Bell's Batch 7000. Bell's is one of the older microbreweries in the US. They are located in Kalamazoo Michigan. They make all kinds of great beer and ales, but sorry, I don't think they distribute down your way (had to get something negative in here just for you). Anyway, this one is their 7000th batch brewed. It's the most expensive 6 pack I've ever bought, $18. The beer is almost black, and the taste is extremely intense. Very powerful.

Thanks again ---- Bonzo

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stang said:
Cool. So when will she let you drive it? ;)
That's another problem all together !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Editguy said:
Congrats Bonzo, I hope you get to drive it at least once!
Me too!!!!!! :lol: Maybe it's my Christmas present? :lol:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
druid-2 said:
will you be joining the NE Ohio run this Sunday then...see other thread !!!
Not this time. We have a bunch of stuff to get done this weekend. Maybe next time. Sounds like fun though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts