Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mrs stuck's 3rd Christmas Light Extravaganza Cruise will be December 7-9. The Hill Country towns light themselves up during the Christmas season and it is absolutely worth seeing. We'll be touring through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Marble Falls & Johnson City at night to see the town displays and staying at the Inn of the Hills (800.292.5690), 1001 Junction Hwy (27), Kerrville. Rooms are $77 a night and we have a 10 room block. The block and rate is good until November 7th, aks for the SWSC rate. If there any booking problems, contact me so we can get it straightened out. If you have any questions, please aks them in open forum. Chances are pretty good that someone else is wondering the same thing and it also saves me from a PM barrage. As with all things SWSC, this is an open cruise. We don't care what you show up in, just show up...
Friday
9:30 - Launch for K'ville. Starbucks (132 W Loop 820 South) at 820 and I30.
Lunch in Lampasas. Early dinner at the hotel, Kerrville and Fredericksburg at night
Saturday
9:00 - Fredericksburg cruise & shopping.
5:30 - Dinner Marble Falls, TBD
Marble Falls, Round Mountain and Johnson City at night
Sunday
8:45 - Return home

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*finallynotsummerbump*
Got 3 rooms left on the hotel block and it ends November 6th. Hope to see y'all there.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*gobblegobblebump*
Xmas Light cruise is in 2 weeks. See y'all there.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Checked in about 30 minutes ago with Hal and Donna. Met Terry and Caris at the desk.

Good drive down from Big D. Lunch in Austin at Bacon. Good food! :yesnod:
Bacon Austin | Products

Dinner at IOTH, lights tour of Fredricksburg and Kerrville tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts