Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of some serious scheduling conflicts in December, we weren’t going to do mrs stuck's 4th Christmas Light Extravaganza Cruise this year. However, after a threat of physical violence from KR, a reassessment was made and it will be December 13-15. The Hill Country towns light themselves up during the Christmas season and it is absolutely worth seeing. We'll be touring through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Marble Falls & Johnson City at night to see the town displays and staying at the Inn of the Hills (800.292.5690), 1001 Junction Hwy (27), Kerrville. Rooms are $85 a night and we have a 10 room block. Before you Expedia Commandos start hammering me on the rate, this price includes the full breakfast. The block and rate is good until November 13th, aks for the SWSC rate. If there any booking problems, contact me so we can get it straightened out. If you have any questions, please aks them in open forum. Chances are pretty good that someone else is wondering the same thing and it also saves me from a PM barrage. As with all things SWSC, this is an open cruise. We don't care what you show up in, just show up...

Friday
9:30 - Launch for K'ville. Starbucks (132 W Loop 820 South) at 820 and I30.
Lunch - TBD. Early dinner at the hotel, Kerrville and Fredericksburg at night
Saturday
9:00 - Fredericksburg cruise & shopping.
5:30 - Dinner Marble Falls, TBD
Marble Falls and Johnson City at night
Sunday
8:45 - Return home Lunch at Hard 8

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Is this a "slow" cruise or a run. My wife can't take the twisties but we would like to see the lights and spend time with you guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bill and Pam, Mitch and Velda will arrive Saturday morning after Friday evening with Jerry Jeff Walker at Gruene Hall.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Pencil me in for the trips on Friday and possibly Saturday night. I live in SAT so I'll just link up with you guys at the dinner spots.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Hey Stuck,
Any idea what happened to the "Rodeo"?
Says account suspended.:willy:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pencil me in for the trips on Friday and possibly Saturday night. I live in SAT so I'll just link up with you guys at the dinner spots.
Will do. Most of us will have an early dinner at the hotel and we'll leave from the IOTH at 5:30 on Fri. For Sat, we'll meet at Sutherlands Lumber on the corner of Main (1511 E Main St) & Friendship at 4:30 and leave for Marble Falls for dinner.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts