Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mrs stuck's 5th Annual Christmas Light Extravaganza Cruise will be December 12th-14th. The Hill Country towns light themselves up during the Christmas season and it is absolutely worth seeing. We'll be touring through Fredericksburg, Kerrville, Marble Falls & Johnson City at night to see the town displays. We'll be staying at the YO Ranch Hotel, 2033 Sidney Baker/16, Kerrville (877-967-3767). You can also register online at yoranchhotel.com and use the group code SWSOL1214. Rooms are $85 a night and we have a 25 room block (Expecting a few more folks this year). Before you Expedia Commandos start hammering me on the rate, this price includes breakfast. The block and rate is good until November 12th and make sure you aks for the SWSC rate. If there any booking problems, contact me so we can get it straightened out. If you have any questions, please aks them in open forum. Chances are pretty good that someone else is wondering the same thing and it also saves me from a PM barrage. As with all things SWSC, this is an open cruise. We don't care what you show up in, just show up...

Friday
9:30 - Launch for K'ville. Starbucks (132 W Loop 820 South) at 820 and I30.
Lunch - TBD. Early dinner at the hotel, Kerrville and Fredericksburg at night
Saturday
9:00 - Fredericksburg cruise & shopping.
5:30 - Dinner Marble Falls, TBD
Marble Falls and Johnson City at night
Sunday
8:45 - Return home Lunch at Hard 8

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*prexmasbump*
This one goes in 10 days. So, if you're on the fence, you need to unfence. We have 17 cars signed up and this should be a hoot.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks like Ed and Margo are going to have to Rodeo. Margo is having kidney stone issues and can't handle a long ride in the car. Sorry guys:-(

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oooooooowwwwwwwwww. VERY sorry to hear that. Kidney stones just plain suck. Tell Margo lots o' water, lots o' pain killers & this too shall pass...

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everybody for coming down and playing. Next cruise will be the Kerrville/3 Sisters Run in Feb. Hotel block is open and we hope to see you then. :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts