Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I just had a salesman up here in New England tell me to just come in and we’ll order a Solstice for you. I asked about mark up. He said “we don’t play that game up here. We never gouge because of exclusivity”. My lady and me are going over there tonight to order our new Solstice. ;)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
flaj said:
Hey folks, I just had a salesman up here in New England tell me to just come in and we’ll order a Solstice for you. I asked about mark up. He said “we don’t play that game up here. We never gouge because of exclusivity”. My lady and me are going over there tonight to order our new Solstice. ;)

Glad you found an honest dealer, they are out there, somewhere.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Good luck. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Excellent News!

Be sure to ask them if they know how many Solstices are in their initial 4 month allotment, and if your order is one of them. Being in New England, initial allotment might be a pretty small number.

·
Registered
114 Posts
smart dealer - he'll be doing well selling these cars 12 months from now, with a backlog or orders on his books at MSRP, having not sent potential customers away in disgust who would not return.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Get the MSRP in writing...

flaj said:
See my post: Get your MSRP agreement in writing! for a sample deposit agreement. Don't give them a check until they sign it. If they truly do intend to offer the car to you at MSRP, they'll sign without hesitation.

Best of luck, and congratulations on finding a good dealer. "The [good ones are] out there, ...somewhere...."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts