Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to dinner last nite and came into the parking lot to a black Sol parked there. Went over to look at it and it was 100420 but it had regular Florida tags on it. The last one I saw had Florida manufacturer tags on it. The lady came out that "owned" it seemed to me to be just a regular person with no GM connections and talked as if the car was hers. I thought all the mules were suppose to go away? :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
This is the car that has been doing the dealer circuits through out Florida.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plates?

If she doesn't own the car how did the plates get registered? :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Brian, maybe the plates are from a dealer, or maybe this car was finally auction. Lori said that some of the cars would be auction and others would be destroyed.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
LatinVenom said:
Brian, maybe the plates are from a dealer, or maybe this car was finally auction. Lori said that some of the cars would be auction and others would be destroyed.
Yea think some can be sold as used cars if they are in decent shape.

·
5,641 Posts
GM thinks that 6Y100420 is Aggressive Red and one of their special event vehicles. Was in New Jersey in late October.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not positive

I'm not positive on the number - it was 10042- something -could have been seven - it was raining when I looked at it and the rain blurred the numbers - I guess dealers do have regular plates here - Jersey all dealer plates said "dealer" on them. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts