Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long anticipated for my dealer's first of four first quarter Solsitce allocation now has a number!! It will be aggressive in color, with most options.

The long wait is nearing an end.. This patience building excercise is nearing it completion. I feel like a 3 year old waiting for their 4th birthday party, and anticipation of many special presents. I can hardly wait, but will have to keep that in check, to unwrap this prize and let the top down and move down the highway!

My daughter turned 19 Sunday. I turned 4 today!! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Cool!!! Still waiting. :willy: I quess its time to contact my dealer again and see were I stand in the ordering ranks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
The long anticipated for my dealer's first of four first quarter Solsitce allocation now has a number!! It will be aggressive in color, with most options.

The long wait is nearing an end.. This patience building excercise is nearing it completion. I feel like a 3 year old waiting for their 4th birthday party, and anticipation of many special presents. I can hardly wait, but will have to keep that in check, to unwrap this prize and let the top down and move down the highway!

My daughter turned 19 Sunday. I turned 4 today!! :lol: :cool:
Happy Birthday!! :party:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts