Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As was suggested, my Sol was delivered last week after a series of unfortunate encounters with dealers. After getting several 'blow-off' quotes for times and prices I finally found a dealer that would take my money.

In fact, so many dealers had blown me off you might be surprised to hear I was originally going for an MR2 Spyder. I guess the Toyota dealers didn't take a 24 yr old seriously. It wasn't a difficult purchase as I had been driving an 84 Fleetwood and been putting about $100 away from each paycheck for the past several years. After Toyota blew me off, I saw a picture of a concept Solstice in Consumer reports... and like most of you, fell in love.

I don't have the VIN at this exact moment, but I'll post it shortly but here is some info:

Mysterious with the Steel/Sand leather interior and all the packages minus the Monsoon speakers and XM, I'm hard of hearing and my Ipod fills in nicely ;)

I broke it in by driving it from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh and back, Had to introduce it to the Fiance ;) I was stopped no less than 4 times. Not by the police, but at gas stations and toll booth attendants seeking some info on the strange new car. I haven't seen another Solstice around here other than at the dealer so I shouldn't be surprised by the response.

750 miles and my smile hasn't decreased a milimeter.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy it for years to come. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
To: thewizard (of Oz?)

That's great news! Thanks for sharing. :party:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts