Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been fun discussing this fabulous car over these past few months. :)
Unfortunately in my case this vehicle was for my wife. With all of the delays of production and the fact that she likely won't get her car until the late fall to early winter, she has just had too much time to think about it. :brentil: This was the first time in her life that she has ever done anything this spontanious.

Here it is; with all of this time to think about this "Impractical Family Car" she has determined that it is far more practical to get a better/safer tow vehicle for our rather heavy Pop-Up Camper. :cuss: To be enjoyed by the whole family. Many times I have tried to talk sense into her and keep our Solstice, but as of tonight I have officially failed.....I am now the proud owner of a new tow vehicle.

I wish each and every one of you the best when your vehicle does finally get built......and I'm certain that it will be well worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
It was good to have you, maybe in a couple of years you could pick up a use one.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
That seems to be the case around here lately.

GM has been giving people to "think about their purchase" with all these delays.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I know with purchases like this it isn't ever 100% spontanious. (I'm guessing for those that can drop that much cash on a whim will buy a more expensive car anyway).

Anyway once they come out perhaps it will refuel the fire and you can get one during another model year!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mines next

That's about the only good thing about it. I will likely be getting the next new car in a couple of years and you can bet it will likely be a Solstice or Sky.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spontinaety

MisterE said:
I know with purchases like this it isn't ever 100% spontanious. (I'm guessing for those that can drop that much cash on a whim will buy a more expensive car anyway).

Anyway once they come out perhaps it will refuel the fire and you can get one during another model year!

In this case the purchase was completely spontanious. We had to move money around and such to make it possible. It is also those moves that made the tow vehicle possible....I will hate not having the Solstice.

·
Registered
542 Posts
First 1000 Customer

If you're one of the first 1000, any chance you want to transfer your car to Me ;)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Did you cancel the order?

Did you contact your dealer and cancel your order?

There are people on ebay auctioning there allocation...there is one to expire in under 2 hrs. and bidding is at $1,025.

Let me know, I'd be interested in taking this off your hands...

·
Registered
316 Posts
What kind of "tow vehicle" did you get? Maybe you can get a car carrier and tow your Solstice behind the camper. :lol:

Oh well, there's always next tax return time for impulse buying.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts