Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving on the 401 this morning around yonge, saw a hot car pass on my left and didnt even recognize it at first. It was a black one, nice and clean.
My sweet but usually automotive-indifferent girlfriend said "Wow, nice car".
She thought it was a volvo from the V shape logo on the rear. :lol: Then said it looked like a jaguar, perhaps there is some hope for her.
Previously I had only seen the grey one at the auto show and didnt really like it much. Rounded and anonymous, like a miata with nissan front and rear styling. I have now changed my opinion entirely.
The black was much nicer, with the reflections showing off the curves and body creases.
To me the stance looks more aggressive when viewed from inside another car, the back looks higher and the grille not as blatant. And the wheels looked HUGE :cool: After hearing negative comments about the top-up appearance, I found it looked great.
I had written off the Solstice in favour of waiting for the Sky, now Im not so sure.
My girlfriend said it must cost a fortune, then I told her the price. "Oh, really thats not bad at all" Sounds like a thumbs up.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.