Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking for some one to install the ddm work back bone on the mallett tuned solstice. After speaking with a Chevy dealer who want $375. I decide to reach out to the craftsmen at werks. Charge only $50, to put it on I drove the hour drive to meet the guys at werks, while one of the guys was working on the car, I had a chance to meet Dave and go over my car. I wanted to increase the horse power and he took a look. Said we could get the lnf to 500 horses, one of the things he recommended was his custom built high flow cat, funny that the first owner opted for a track car and spent 4k on Penskes shocks and a cat back upgrade and left the stock cat. I was lucky in that Dave had one on the bench, the were nice enough to let me have it, I went to lunch for a couple hours and there master welder built this custom high flow cat. After thre successful installation, I got to hear the car and ooh so sweet is a magnaflo with the big pipes not to mentioned it seemed quicker on the fun hour drive home. I was very impressed with Dave and the crew at werks, master craftsmen for sure. I am waiting on his plans to up the 327 horses. I only have 2k miles on the car, so I might have fun with it some more before Dave straps on the ponys. Dave thank you for taking the time the teach me and share your knowledge

·
Registered
413 Posts
It was good to meet you (I was the one that installed the backbone) and see the car. It is, in fact, a very nice car. Just let us know when you are ready to make some more power and we'll get you taken care of

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricky thanks for your work have Dave send me the quote

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Me gusta! Hope you like the new power!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back for more on monday, Dave is going to add some stuff and make me go fast.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts