Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question:

Has anyone been able to log in and register with My GMLink Owner Center? I've tried several days now and haven't gotten in, i.e. site seems to be down. :nonod: Anyone have a working link? :confused:

Also what are the benefits? GMGoodwrench lists as keeps updatred on vehicle info, specific profiles, recalss, and even offers. I registered my Xterra with the Nissan version and it has been useful and informative. :thumbs:

Anyone have info?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Looks like VINs take a while to load in...

If you purchased your vehicle within the last 60 days, your VIN will not be in our system at this time. Please select Option 2 below and enter your vehicle's make, model, and year to continue registering.
Still can register now by make/model and add VIN later.

www.mygmlink.com

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
mceb said:
Looks like VINs take a while to load in...

Still can register now by make/model and add VIN later.

www.mygmlink.com

Thanks for looking, mceb. Actually my problem is the site won't come up for me at all. My browser won't drop below a medium security setting either.

Update: I use the latest Internet Explorer, also AOL. (Let me guess, there's my problem?)

·
2,574 Posts
SolsticeWolf said:
Thanks for looking, mceb. Actually my problem is the site won't come up for me at all. My browser won't drop below a medium security setting either.

Update: I use the lastest Internet Explorer, also AOL. (Let me guess, there's my problem?)

I have same set up as you and had no problem. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
SolsticeWolf said:

Update: I use the latest Internet Explorer, also AOL. (Let me guess, there's my problem?)

Are you at work? Maybe firewall settings? :willy:

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:

Problem fixed. Had 92 spyware items running around in my system, now gone. :smash:

Updated Norton's Antivirus.

Firewalls up.

Got into site. Now Pure Energy's registered, except for VIN. Will get that inputed in Dec. :)

Thanks for the help! :grouphug: :party:

·
Registered
621 Posts
SolsticeWolf said:
Update:

Problem fixed. Had 92 spyware items running around in my system, now gone. :smash:
I would definitely recommend running MS's Antispyware program with real-time protection turned on. Other than a couple tracking cookies coming up on Adaware and Spybot, I haven't had anything get through.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah I've been trying to register my cars VIN every day but it keeps telling me my VIN doesn't exist in the system yet. I'll keep trying till it gets added.

·
Registered
819 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah I've been trying to register my cars VIN every day but it keeps telling me my VIN doesn't exist in the system yet. I'll keep trying till it gets added.
Brentil,

My VIN registered, even though the first time I went in it rejected it. My VIN is higher than yours, and when I went back to the site a little while ago, everything looked fine. Maybe they think you are a troublemaker and want to keep you out.?. ;)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,472 Posts
brentil said:
When you get to the page that tells you your VIN doesn't exist in the system, near the bottom of the page there is a spot where you can enter "Pontiac" "Solstice" "2006" and then you can go on further and it will remember your VIN and let you complete the registration.

I just went through it myself and it is now showing my Sol as registered with the correct VIN#

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yea I registered without the VIN. It prompts you right on their home page to update your VIN so later you can add it too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts