Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congrats! Wow! The cars are rolling in now!! Where's mine? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
Just arrived in Woonsocket, RI at 2pm on Friday, Sept 8, 2006. There is no window sticker or invoice on the car. Dealership has a call into G.M-bird:yesnod: :cool:
Birdliver:
Maybe, GM is going to let us test drive the cars just like their Engineers and Execs do and then report back. :lol:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Way To Go!

Just arrived in Woonsocket, RI at 2pm on Friday, Sept 8, 2006. There is no window sticker or invoice on the car. Dealership has a call into G.M-bird:yesnod: :cool:
Congratulations!!! Looks like you are the first one. I'm thinkin' that getting the picture with VIN is a technicality to make it official, but seems like it being there sets the timing since almost no one has a window sticker of those shipped.
:party: :cheers: :party:

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Congratulations!!! Pics please - sticker or no sticker - I don't care. I just want to see pics!

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
But Geico can not insured unless is in your possession as a sold car, technically it belongs to GM.

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going back to the dealer with a camera to drop off my aggressive. They may have another GXP allocation and two N/A's arrived too, one's red and don't know about the other. If someone's interested I'll be back on the board later. -bird;)

·
5,641 Posts
There is no window sticker or invoice on the car.

If there is no priced window sticker, is the a little square sticker that says "Property of General Motors"?

Also, how are they handling the price increase on your car?

Congratulations by the way.

·
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats !!!!!

I realy thought you might get it this week.

:party: :party: :party:
Thanks for everything Deluke. Yes, it really helps when they come by truck instead of train.;) I'm off to the dealer again. Just came back to tell you guys and call the insurance company.;)

·
Premium Member
10,477 Posts
Congratulations,
All kidding aside you need to make sure about whether this car can be insure in your name, do not take any chances.

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Newbe

Thanks for everything Deluke. Yes, it really helps when they come by truck instead of train.;) I'm off to the dealer again. Just came back to tell you guys and call the insurance company.;)
Congratulations birdliver and HELLO forum, I have been following the forum for some time and thought I'd join the "waiting room." It looks like I've joined at an exciting time for everyone. I just recently put my order in for a GXP. Order was confirmed 8/21 (just beat the price increase), 1st in line (small dealer) MSRP, automatic, Aggressive, all options except onstar and smokers. The wait now begins. Please post pictures Birdliver, get the insurance squared and enjoy !!!

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Waiting for the pics too ... also a first hand report on how the GXP runs and handles based on a real Solstice owners point of view not some magazine :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations. Although I'm a new forum member, I've been reading the forum for well over a year now. I put a down payment on a GXP on 1 May and I received a call on 18 Aug to put my order in officially by noon that day. Because I had been in a meeting that morning, my wife unsuccessfully tried to get hold of me. Fortunately I arrived home with one hour to spare. I used the information I had gotten off of the forum on GXP options and prices. Needless to say I made the deadline with a half hour to spare. I ordered an envious with a tan top, AC, auto (for wife), premium package, acoustic headliner, and radio with CD and MP3 player. MSRP is $28,675, but I'll probably get a small discout to boot. Car is to be built either week of 11 Sep or 18 Sep. Delivery is whenever.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
congrats

:grouphug: .... i know all you want are the KEYS !!
hahaha ....hope all goes well with the "PAPERWORK" smooth and quick ........ yeah let us know about sticker etc...and no doubt post your smiling face with the car ___in your driveway____...hahaha oughta be good enuff !!!....:yesnod: .....who cares about a sticker if you have THE CAR......!!!!!!!! all my best you lucky duck !:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts