Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Friday I totaled my daily driver Honda Civic that I had hoped would last till the Solstice arrived. One witness said that the Suburban that broadsided me looked like a foot and the Honda a soccer ball. Or as my son said, I did an Olie with a 180 and some serious air. What had been the passenger side rear wheel now has been moved to resemble a Continental spare. On a beater like this, I'm sure they'll total it and give me less than trade-in value. So now, a bit of role reversal, I'll be driving the car my son has outgrown till the Solstice replaces it. Oh let those rumers of an early release date be true!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Dave; Good to see your OK! If there is any good in any of this (other than no one was hurt) it's that it was the Honda and not a new Solstice. :yesnod

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident! Glad you are ok and still with us! Sounds like that Suburban smacked you good! We all hope the Solstice is out early, but you really need it to be! Best of luck with your interim ride, and stay safe!

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Jeez, DD, glad to see you're still among the ambulatory. Take care of yourself, a simple left ankle sprain would mean you couldn't drive around your brand new solstice :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts