Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi PNSC,

I just purchased a 2008 Aggressive Victory Red w/ 55,500 miles. In absolutely pristine condition. You'd think it had 5,000 miles, not 55,500.

I had the same color in a 2006 a few years back too.

I'd like to join the club, please.

Also, does anyone have any information on real wood dash kits, a recommended after market Bluetooth radio and any other "must have" mods for a base model.

Is there a chip that people recommend to up the horsepower?
Mine has every option except... the turbo!

I had the Clyde Revord dealership go through a 6 hour 40 point pre-inspection list thanks to Rob and the Forum. They said they'd never seen such a list before!

Best regards,
Paul

PS I've owned 3 Audi TT'S and still I think the Solstice "feels" and looks more like a sports car then any car I've ever owned.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Congratulations on the car ! Some answers as for the dash kit / Remin / B & I (which I have and am very pleased with it) Wood Dash Empire / American Truck n Auto Accessories / No one except Ebay hucksters sells a "chip " for our cars you have to get the ECM reprogrammed a" tune "and there are a couple of our vendors that do this DDM Works, and Performance AutoWerks, /right now your best bang for your buck would be a DDM Works or Performance Autowerks suspension brace package after that the only limit is your wallet I know , if you don't want to go crazy in the engine dept. I would add a header ,high flo cat, performance exhaust system ,Cold air intake and a tune if you look at the classified ads sometimes you can pick up some good deals at that point you are pretty much at your limit before you go into a turbo or supercharger kit.Good luck and enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. Have many happy smiles.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome! and enjoy the the Sol, again.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome, Sting Ya is right about what you can do to a na.
On my 06na (bought new) I have added over the years, cia, header, hi-flow cat, single cat-back exhaust, and had it tuned for 91 octane.
When I did the exhaust (first mod) could only find a single cat-back system, I would have gone with the dual exhaust if one was available.
You will notice some improvement in performance and sound.
Have fun with your new car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts