Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Congratulations !

Why is it incomplete and partially disassembled ? What happened ?

Did you drive it before you bought it ?

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Curious did you import it wrecked and if so do you have a clean or salvage title ? If you have a salvage title what steps do you have to go threw to get it registered ? I'm reading an article in my latest copy of Classic Motorsports about purchasing a car overseas and vice versa ,seems easier to ship then recieve .

·
Registered
280 Posts
you took that to Europe, I am jealous !

if I win the lottery, I will ship a solstice over and just drive those infamous mountain ranges daily. the blue ridge parkway is nice but not the same thing

·
Premium Member
3,050 Posts
Curious did you import it wrecked and if so do you have a clean or salvage title ? If you have a salvage title what steps do you have to go threw to get it registered ? I'm reading an article in my latest copy of Classic Motorsports about purchasing a car overseas and vice versa ,seems easier to ship then recieve .
Last decade a lot of salvaged / flooded US cars ended up in Europe. Of course the seller does not mention that to the buyer and unless the buyer knows how to get a US Carfax he will never figure it out before the sale.

Importing a car from US to Europe is very easy. There are specialized companies that handle all the paperwork and red tape.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts