Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my hands I now hold new order #JJVZ3P
3000 Accepted by Production Control 11/16/2005 23:30:42

SmallDealer - I guess my odds just jumped :)

Is this the fastest 1101 to 3000? 7days!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Share the love

I'm simply jealous. I ordered mine November 1, 2005 and still haven't heard anything as to the status... I need some of that luck my way... :willy:

·
Registered
119 Posts
MomsSol said:

I went in on 11/2 and got my workbench order the next day.

JRDZ86 (workbench order number) / JRVHFM (??? - number that the dealer gave me).............................Sit and wait............... :yawn:

·
5,641 Posts
Congratulations on your dealership being able to change their pre-existing stock order to the specs for your sold order. :cheers:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IRON MAN said:
I'm simply jealous. I ordered mine November 1, 2005 and still haven't heard anything as to the status... I need some of that luck my way... :willy:
:blueangel :blueangel
I send you some of my fortune :)

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Small Dealer said:
Congratulations on your dealership being able to change their pre-existing stock order to the specs for your sold order. :cheers:
Thanks!

I know that I'm still in for a bit of a wait - but wait I shall!
Patience is a virtue and one I still must acquire and I'm sure this will help with the acquisition.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
IRON MAN said:
Buy one thats on the site for sale.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
IRON MAN said:
MomsSol is very sneaky, MAKsys. She cheated. She placed her order, but then jumped into an earlier order of the same dealer!

WAY TO GO, MomsSol! I'm happy for you. Now we have to push that JJV23P through to production, get a VIN, and hold on for the ride!

Is it going to be with the exact options you wanted?

I tried to add an angel to my post like yours, but it wouldn't work.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gizmo2004 said:
MomsSol is very sneaky, MAKsys. She cheated. She placed her order, but then jumped into an earlier order of the same dealer!

WAY TO GO, MomsSol! I'm happy for you. Now we have to push that JJV23P through to production, get a VIN, and hold on for the ride!

Is it going to be with the exact options you wanted?

Order is exactly as I placed (all options) - I'm looking at my original order vs new order and the only things that are different are order #s and of course status code.

BTW - you have no angels giz cuz you been bad :devil: tsk, tsk!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
MomsSol said:

congrats on the fast progress, now the anticpation just grows and grows.....much faster than the initial group of us first four month allocation guys......soon very soon!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts