Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my car last week, and he called today to say the car would be in the last week of October,now, how the heck does he know that,and why would he call me to tell me that?If you missed my post this morning, my Progressive agent quoted my Solstice at $322 a half, so I'll be paying $200 less a year, so I was excited about that. Just wondering about how sure he was about my delivery :rolleyes:

·
Registered
905 Posts
mogo said:
I ordered my car last week, and he called today to say the car would be in the last week of October,now, how the heck does he know that,and why would he call me to tell me that?If you missed my post this morning, my Progressive agent quoted my Solstice at $322 a half, so I'll be paying $200 less a year, so I was excited about that. Just wondering about how sure he was about my delivery :rolleyes:
He might have gotten the information from GM as a couple of us have gotten estimates with our First Allocation cars.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Ask him if you have a 'target build week' in the system. Might be making a guess based off that....or a pure guess based off nothing :lol:

·
Registered
120 Posts
bigjon

since my dealer appears to be clueless and I ordered my car in early May, does anybody have any info on how to access the dealerworld website to check the status of my order.

If his dealer statement has any truth to it I would expect a September delivery. But will not hold my breath.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts