Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Was Told The Sol Will Be Going Out Soon. My Car Would Be Arriving Between August To October. Has Anyone Else Heard Of Anything Else? :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Did they say which year?

CARL said:
I Was Told The Sol Will Be Going Out Soon. My Car Would Be Arriving Between August To October. Has Anyone Else Heard Of Anything Else? :)
Sorry didn't mean to get cynical. But a delivery date with and error margin of plus or minus 1.5 months two months hence seems ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Carl, welcome to the forum! (or maybe welcome back? I just noticed you've been a member since April, but have only made like 3 posts.) :)

Since you received a call from GM, I am assuming that you are one of the lucky ones to have ordered one of the 1000 First 1000 Exclusive Retail Order Solstices. Yes, other forum members who are amongst the first 1000 recieved a confirmation call, stating that shipment of the first 1000 Solstices maybe begin as early as late July/early August, and is expected to be completed by the end of October. The previous thread on this topic is here, http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3184

This a great forum, and has tons of great info! Be sure to check out the FAQ Forums for lots of the background info, and make use the search function near the top right corner of your screen (perfect for looking for a previous thread on a topic). ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts