Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to the other people who have the sequential turn signal light thread going, I purchased a set off of Ebay and they arrived today. About $57 with shipping. A little on the high side in my opinion but guess we pay what we have to for our toys. Wondering now how long these things will last?! On the instruction sheet, it says this particular light will fit the Chevy Colbolt, Malibu, HHR, Pontiac G5/G6, Solstice and Dodge Caliber. So, if you do not want to get into a bidding war with a Solstice customer, try the other cars on Ebay. I decided that I did not want to fool around putting these lights on the Solstice due to the fact I would have to partially remove the hard top to get to the lights. So...it just so happens I have a newly purchased 2010 HHR parked next to the Solstice. No big deal installing...plug and play. I did find out I had a burnt out passenger side turn signal bulb so this worked out for the best! Pictures attached of what you get...lights in plastic tubes, light out of package. Notice the big E and under that, the word "outside". Means that side must be facing out in order to have the proper sequential pattern. I did not take any video as it is the same as what has been posted before. I do plan on ordering another set for the Solstice...just won't tell the wife!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Riggs: ebay came back at me after you won the bid and said second chance. I bought and they arrived today. Easy to install, about 15 minutes, and look good now if only winter would be over and I could drive my car. Will look good in the spring.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Make sure they are bright enough. Without the proper led drivers some if these bulb replacements end up darker than your factory bulbs.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
Looks fine to me. That's with it being in garage on jack stands. Have to see in daylight this spring.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the HHR, they look bright enough...same as stock. Drove in to work today and watched for reflection on cars behind me...appeared normal. Backed the car into the parking space and checked out reflection on wall...looked normal. Got out and checked the turn signals by eyesight and all looked well. All of this done in the dark am. Now I have to order another set in. Might go ahead and take the hardtop off this weekend when I have more time and switch out the lights to the Solstice.

·
Premium Member
2,462 Posts
They are not like the above video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.