Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to have a discussion about my signature, which will soon change, so here it is for now:

There is no man so good, who, were he to submit all his thoughts and actions to the laws, would not deserve hanging ten times in his life. -Michel de Montaigne, essayist (1533-1592)

What say you, ya bunch a sissies! I probably earned myself at least one hangin' today when I drove the XLR. Man, that traction control arrives early and stays way late. The automatic shifts like lightening, though. Nice for an auto. Drives like butta. Anyway, my signature....

·
Registered
976 Posts
It's a great quote.... what are you going to change it to?

I am sure I would, in this scenario, deserve a good piece of rope.

And I drove an XLR on the road track at the texas motor speedway in ft. worth. It was amazing. did you know that the floor pan is made with a Balsa wood core to reduce noise?

I have one on the showroom floor right now!

·
Registered
281 Posts
cadillacricket said:
And I drove an XLR on the road track at the texas motor speedway in ft. worth. It was amazing. did you know that the floor pan is made with a Balsa wood core to reduce noise?
The balsa wood floor started with the Corvette didn't it? Isn't the XLR and C6 Corvette something like 70% the same? While they're not built on the same production line, they're practically built side-by-side in Bowling Green, no?

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
His name does have a T in it. It is the first letter of his last name: Twain! :)

Otherwise, no T.

·
Registered
976 Posts
The Batman said:
The balsa wood floor started with the Corvette didn't it? Isn't the XLR and C6 Corvette something like 70% the same? While they're not built on the same production line, they're practically built side-by-side in Bowling Green, no?
Yes, and yes....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Definitely no T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts