Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know the numbers etc however I going out to test drive it tonight.
The is only a very small chance that I will end up taking this vehicle home with me. Since we put our order in, my company has filed for bankrupcy, we have leased a new tow vehicle for our camper and my wife still is not working as she is student teaching to begin a job next school year. Aside from all of that and knowing that I MUST NOT TAKE DELIVERY of this vehicle, I must go take it for the test drive. I just talked with my dealer and he said that there are tons of people looking at the car as he just received his first two cars late last night. The other one is picking his/hers up as we speak!!!
I'm both excited and reluctant as I know that I cannot keep this car.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Roadster1,

Sad to hear about your bad run of fortune. I am sure a good Sol fix would have helped, but made your other situations worse. I am sure your dealer will have no trouble selling the car. Maybe, you can find out who buys it and work out an arrangement with them for visitations..?? ;)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Roadster1 said:
The is only a very small chance that I will end up taking this vehicle home with me. Since we put our order in, my company has filed for bankrupcy, we have leased a new tow vehicle for our camper and my wife still is not working as she is student teaching to begin a job next school year. Aside from all of that and knowing that I MUST NOT TAKE DELIVERY of this vehicle, I must go take it for the test drive. I just talked with my dealer and he said that there are tons of people looking at the car as he just received his first two cars late last night. The other one is picking his/hers up as we speak!!!
Sorry to hear about your situation, and that after all this waiting you will not be able to take delivery of the car at this time. Hopefully you can get everything back on track and get yourself another Solstice sometime in the future. Best of luck!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Roadster1 said:
If I couldn't keep the car why go drive it, your going to torcher yourself?

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Roadster1 said:
...Since we put our order in, my company has filed for bankrupcy, ....
Ahhh, so you work for Delphi? :lol: (J/K! sorry!)

Good luck with your change in situation.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Roadster1, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Where are you from?

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
deluke said:
Kenf any word on your car?

Was at the dealers today and looked on the system and its still Bayed as of 10-10. I thinks this is going on almost 3 weeks.

I think the system updates tonight so I hoping the dealer will call me tomorrow saying it shipped. Although I've been waiting to hear that for a while.

Its frustrating to know the car was biult a month ago and its only a 7 hr ride to Mass and its still not here.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
kenf: I hope it's close. Mitch in Maine got his 101145 on 10/06. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts