Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, catchy title :) But seriously, FedEx did deliver my Solstice to my office today. It's a 1/18th scale die-cast model. The details are great and the quality is excellent.

Bought it from www.solsticestuff.com. I hope this doesn't come across as an advertisement. I don't work for those people but thougth you might want to know.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I received one as well. The detail is good but paint quality is only fair compared to high end diecast pieces. The paint is fine in some places but has a few small imperfections in some spots. That dark metallic green looks like another good color choice for the real car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Solostice Model

I also received my Solstice today, Sly with Steel/Sand. It gives a better
idea of what the real car is going to look like, more so than the pictures. I actually purchased three of them, one for me and my two grandsons that are into diecast cars.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
tcl said:
I received one as well. The detail is good but paint quality is only fair compared to high end diecast pieces. The paint is fine in some places but has a few small imperfections in some spots. That dark metallic green looks like another good color choice for the real car.
I thought the die-cast only comes in silver/sly?

Where did you get a green one, and do they have red?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hmmm.. wonder if we could get overnight delivery of REAL Solstices from FedEX?

·
Registered
70 Posts
A different miniature Solstice

My wife gave me this for my birthday. It is pretty cool, you can even see the little shifter inside. Does anyone know how they make this? I thought she got it at the solsticestuff site, but I can no longer find it there. Maybe they only sold 1000.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts