Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone actually dreamt about the Solstice? I woke up to this today and I think it’s an indication of something. (like overload):lol:

I’m going to the prom with a very strange but funny kind of guy. He’s driving through the old neighborhood when I notice that he isn’t properly dressed for the occasion.
We detour.
As we turn, there’s an 18 wheeler emblazoned with 2006 Solstice pictures and logos, blocking the road. The pit crew are setting up the show. I get absolutely crazy, hop out of the car and run over to the carousel where there’s five different cars spinning. I’m trying to find the Solstice but the cars are a blur and I'm being pulled away. Next scene is bleachers, jokers and pitchmen hawking excitement and pulling rabbits out of their hats.
Under the big top: Everyone clambers up the bleachers, looking for their space. The pitchmen ask questions, people give answers and dinky prizes are thrown to the crowd. As I’m move down from the top bleacher trying to get closer, all I want to know is where’s the car? Do I get the car? What answer gets me the car?

Alarm goes off, it's 7:15am.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but I did have pepperoni pizza with a side order of fried calamari. (?)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Had to be the combo of pepperoni & calamari
I have nightmers just thinking of that combo.
Like Im some expert . I'm Hot Dogs & Hamburger Man myself.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solli4me said:
Has anyone actually dreamt about the Solstice? I woke up to this today and I think it’s an indication of something. (like overload):lol:

I’m going to the prom with a very strange but funny kind of guy.
Solli, aren't you a little old to be going to the prom? Or are you dreaming of the hot young thing you hope to pick up once you have your Solstice? :glol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My friends have high school graduates this year so the prom image has been embedded. That's why it's part of this wacky equation. "The hot young thing you hope to pick up once you have your Solstice?" idea sure sounds good, although I think it's a projection on your part. You really want the hot young thing. :glol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
solli4me said:
You really want the hot young thing. :glol:
Hey, don't you resemble that remark? :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I admit it. In my mind, I'm still in my twenties. But to get back to the dream, Doctor, I think maybe that all the Solstice hype/anticipation/expectation has finally settled into circus imagery for me.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I dreamed the other night that my Solstice came in and I had #15 but the paperwork said I had #8. Even though it was a dream it sure was nice to see my car on the dealer's lot. Now if I get #8 or 15 for real thats going to be spooky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts