Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my vin # 3783 any info would be great .Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,302 Posts
KLECKO said:
Here is my vin # 3783 any info would be great .Thanks
found out my vin yesterday as well...now the wait becomes unbearable!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
Guys, be patient, the cars are bottle necked in the water testing department. They are making them fasted then they can check them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,302 Posts
deluke said:
Guys, be patient, the cars are bottle necked in the water testing department. They are making them fasted then they can check them.

I appreciate them testing each car..but one would think if the seal replacement fixed the problem and they have added the new seals to the production line...they would then continue to ship now..instead of testing each car.......but again..I know Pontiac is working hard on this car for us....waited since May...will wait till she arrives!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
PAO said:
I appreciate them testing each car..but one would think if the seal replacement fixed the problem and they have added the new seals to the production line...they would then continue to ship now..instead of testing each car.......but again..I know Pontiac is working hard on this car for us....waited since May...will wait till she arrives!!!!
Nope, as of right now they are still testing all cars.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top