Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the owner of a mysterious sighted by my dealer's sales manager yesterday on US Rt 20 (Harborcreek) please report in if you are among us. It was his first sighting as he sent other salesmen to the ride and drive. His first comment was he was impressed by the size as he had thought it was going to be smaller like the Miata or even an MGB.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I believe that was me Achieftan. It was a 300 mile cruise bringing the odometer up to 1475.

I posted on my "eagle has landed thread" that I was heading there. I would have been happy to hook up with you if you asked.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marco said:
I believe that was me Achieftan. It was a 300 mile cruise bringing the odometer up to 1475.

I posted on my "eagle has landed thread" that I was heading there. I would have been happy to hook up with you if you asked.
I've been busy and missed your thread or would have arranged to hook you up at the local wineries. Guess I'll have to head west on my shakedown.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have peeps in Erie, Pa

You guys live there?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am proud to say that I was NOT born in the great state of Louisiana (actually Bay City, MI) so it looks like we kind of switched places!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts