Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
I agree with those concerned about the strength of the blue in the steel color. Additionally, in all of the pics of real Solstices that I've seen, the sand is MUCH lighter than the pics in the new brochure or the pic box that the 1st 1K owners received on Friday. It seems more beige than the goldish color in the brochure pics.

I drove a black Solstice with the two-toned interior in Detroit and the combination was fantastic. A black car isn't practical for me, but for those who have the facilities and time to care for black, I think the two-tone interior is tops.

Let me run out to the shop........... Yes BLACK on BLACK on BLACK for me.

Tripple Shot of Black for me.

If it was Black/Sand I would have done two-tone. I don't like the "steel"

I ordered a Sly with two tone, two days ago. Yesterday the dealer called me to tell me they got a F1k in so I could actually see a solstice in person. It was black with the cloth seats. The black looked amazing to me, and now I'm tempted to change my order to black with two tone.

As a side note, with regards to actually seeing a solstice in person for the first time... WOW! Pictures make you think this is just a cheap miata wannabe. But in real life it's a whole different story. If I didn't know how much the solstice costs, I would have guessed 35-40k. Simply stunning!

Discussion starter · #29 ·
BUMP for those cars that seem to be streaming in now...

Do we have any Mysterious with 2tone that have been delivered yet??

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.