Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through the box of parts left over when my car was modified, and I found a few that I couldn't identify. The first are a pair of mirror imaged parts with part numbers 15840526 and 15740527 shown below in front and back views.

The next didn't have a part number I could find

Can anyone identify these? Thanks.

·
Registered
834 Posts
The bottom one I'm 99% sure is an interior panel, specifically, the panel that goes under the steering wheel, that your knees would bump into if you're in the driver's seat.

The other, I'm much less sure about, but I swear I've seen it as an under-car panel towards the front of the car.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Yep - what CS said, that's the piece above the driver footwell with the bump out around the OBD connector.

The other parts are "fender liners" (?) from GmPartsDirect:

GM PART # 15840526
CATEGORY: Fender Liners
PACK QTY: 1
List Price: $22.60
Price: $13.60

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was going through the box of parts left over when my car was modified, and I found a few that I couldn't identify. The first are a pair of mirror imaged parts with part numbers 15840526 and 15740527 shown below in front and back views.

The next didn't have a part number I could find

Can anyone identify these? Thanks.
Do you still jave the 2 parts from the first photo. I will buy them off of you for $15 per part.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Jesse - just a note that this is a 10 year old thread and the original poster hasn't been on the site for nearly a year. You may not get a reply on this one.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
770 Posts
those "recomended readings "below that are way out of date sure are aggravating....at times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts