Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. My name is Otravez. And I am a Solstice junkie. :cryin
I came across Automobile Magazine with the Solstice on the cover a few days ago and have been reading everything I could find about the car. I had decided to make the Tiburon my next car BUT when I saw this... let's just say I'm not so sure about the Tib anymore :smile

I do have one question. Does anyone have or has anyone seen pictures of the Solstice with the top UP? I also have a thought: The super-charged version coming only in a coupe version?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Welcome to Solstice Central

I have not been any pics of top up. I did see a clay model of top up but don't remember where.

Coupe is not confirmed yet nor is supercharger or turbo. We generally think they will crank out 20,000 - 30,000 factory models to get things rolling before the different variations hit the market.

:cool

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome Otravez. Let me just say the Tib is a great car, but these are two completely different animals. If you can hold off another 12-18 months then I would say wait for the Solstice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The jury is still out. I'm afraid that the Solstice is gonna be too small. Small cars like the Miata and S2000 really dont do anything for me. Part of that is because all I see in little sports cars like that are middle-aged men with 20 year old wives. And I'll need to see it with the roof up. I've never owned a convertable and here in Nebraska, you don't see alot of them here because the winters can get rough.
I LOVED the look of the coupe!! IF the coupe came out... f*ck the Tib, I'd be riding the Solstice right outta the showroom!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome.

From what I have read, the Solstice is definitely a larger vehicle than the Miata or S2000. Surely, it is still a fairly small car, but won't be nearly as tight in the cabin as those two vehicles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts