Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 310 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Registered and hotel reservations made. Tip, only select the 5 days, then call and add the additional days. Now all I need is the job I have to do when I get there, load me up Coach!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Will put our note of making hotel reservation here. Had also put it on FB?? Let us know how we can help. Have wondered, if from afar, there might be some way to assist on the car show layout on the top of the ramp....????
:party::party:

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Bill are you bringing both? Glad to see you are going, looking forward to seeing you in Ouray this July!!!

Next June can not get here fast enough!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bill are you bringing both? Glad to see you are going, looking forward to seeing you in Ouray this July!!!

Next June can not get here fast enough!!!
Great question, Bob. That is a bit far off right now, so have to figure out how I can get both there. ?? Maybe Patti would drive one of them up. Sue would enjoy that. After we leave Ouray next month, I will have to see what I can arrange for next summer on So Pinery Blvd with the daughter/son-in-law on the third garage stall.....can't leave it outside, LOL.
:party:

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
This is too far for me to drive to but....... I am very seriously going to consider flying out so I can hang out and look at all the Kappas for a couple of days.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
This is too far for me to drive to but....... I am very seriously going to consider flying out so I can hang out and look at all the Kappas for a couple of days.
Good chance my wife will not make it due to lack of vacation time with all our other trips next year (Mexico and Costa Rica) so I may have an empty passenger seat most or all the week. If you impress me as a fine upstanding person I might even let you drive!

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
NorthernSol, pretty sure I will have an open seat at least a few days. Now talking about bringing all three if my son decides to make it their vacation. We talked about it today. Mallett will not make any runs, pretty sure, but the other two will be out every day is the plan.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Good chance my wife will not make it due to lack of vacation time with all our other trips next year (Mexico and Costa Rica) so I may have an empty passenger seat most or all the week. If you impress me as a fine upstanding person I might even let you drive!
Awesome. Based on my character or lack there of we shall see:grin: Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
NorthernSol, pretty sure I will have an open seat at least a few days. Now talking about bringing all three if my son decides to make it their vacation. We talked about it today. Mallett will not make any runs, pretty sure, but the other two will be out every day is the plan.
Awesome! Look forward to meeting you in person.

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
My lovely wife of 49 years suggested that we take a ride yesterday. So I hung two GoPro cameras on the car and we did the cruise from Idaho Springs to Mt. Evans entrance, then on to Evergreen. It was VERY crowded so don't expect to see that many people when we go next June, but you can see some of the beautiful views and get a feel for my lack of video skills. >:)

https://www.youtube.com/user/06colkurtz

21 - 40 of 310 Posts