Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NASSAM 2017 is in just a week. I'm excited. I'm surprised there has not been more buzz on this forum. Anyone else going?

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
NASSAM 2017 is in just a week. I'm excited. I'm surprised there has not been more buzz on this forum. Anyone else going?
Can't wait. I will only be there Monday & Tuesday as I have to get back as we are moving on the 23rd. Two days is better than none. :thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yes I am going and excited as well. Will be arriving Sunday evening and staying the week. :)

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I'll be on and off during the first of the week.

Short 3 mile or so drive for me to get to the hotel. >:)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need a ride

I will be there without my Solstice, so if someone is looking for a passenger for one of the runs, contact me 216-650-2034 I am staying at the La Quinta

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am going to be bringing my Sky. I will make it to Lexington on Thursday. I am excited for the car show. Hopefully I can get some good pics of my car with some other Kappas.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
...make that 158 cars! I have to cancel due to back surgery. The doc and physical therapist say I should not be driving the Solstice yet.

I may still come down in the truck for the car show, etc.

I will be doing my cancellations later today. Will free up a room at the Host hotel for one day if we come down in the truck. If I cancel the entire shebang, a total of three days will be available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
...make that 158 cars! I have to cancel due to back surgery. The doc and physical therapist say I should not be driving the Solstice yet.

I may still come down in the truck for the car show, etc.

I will be doing my cancellations later today. Will free up a room at the Host hotel for one day if we come down in the truck. If I cancel the entire shebang, a total of three days will be available.
That sucks but you have to take care of your self first. See you at the car show. ?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
We're taking our time. Leaving NW Jersey on Sunday a.m. stopping half way and be at Four Points Monday afternoon till Friday check out. Haven't planned a return route yet. One of the advantages of being semi retired. My '06 is like my old surfboard "waxed up and ready"

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I will be there without my Solstice, so if someone is looking for a passenger for one of the runs, contact me 216-650-2034 I am staying at the La Quinta
I'm staying at the La Quinta. Arriving Tuesday. Black with silver stripe Solstice. Say hello if you see the Solstice.

·
Administrator
9,711 Posts
I'll probably be there.

Current count is 161 cars and 268 people, 71 Skys and 90 Solstices.
25 cars from OH
21 cars from MI
15 cars from KY
12 cars from IN
11 cars from ON
7 cars each from IL and NJ
6 cars from TN
5 cars each from MD and MO
4 cars each from FL, GA, KS, and TX
3 cars each from MA and MN
2 cars each from AL, CO, MS, NE, NY, and WI
1 car each from AZ, CA, CT, IA, OK, PA, QC, RI, SC, VA, WA, WV, DE, and LA

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
It's official...I can't make it. Doc and physical therapist say it is way to far for me to drive. Even if I came down in the truck with Momma driving most of the way, they say it is still taking a chance on my healing process.

My feet and ankles are still swelling up a bit if I sit or stand too long. Wearing those good looking compression stockings to try and control it. If I exert myself a bit much, my back starts aching.

So...hope all goes well and everyone enjoys their time. Please post many pictures so I can see what I missed!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A few pics from NASSAM

Facebook Steve Bottorff

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Those going from Ontario, Toronto or Niagara what route worked best for you? The route south of Lake Erie is shorter but with traffic and construction not sure which route is best.

·
Registered
46 Posts
What are the dates for Lexington Nassau? Not to far from Lexington would there be motel space if we would drive down for a couple of days?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts