Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
I emailed Chris a list of ~2000 movies I have in my library. Maybe he can find one or two in there that are candidates. :lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::agree::agree::driving::driving::driving::driving:

This is my personal list
My List
1. Bullet
2. Fast and Furious (the first one)
3. Gone in 60 Seconds
4. Transporter
5. Smokey and the Bandit
6. Mad Max
7. Cars
8. Cannonball Run
9. Christine
10. Le Mans

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Transformer

Isn't there a Transformer movie where one of the characters is a Solstice?

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I emailed Chris a list of ~2000 movies I have in my library. Maybe he can find one or two in there that are candidates. :lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::agree::agree::driving::driving::driving::driving:

Yes. Nearly as daunting as the Punisher index! :lol: I think I'll work from your short list. There are several good ones in there.

How much of a part does the Solstice have in the Transformers movie? I'm leaning toward it as one of the choices.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Good pics Bill .
This topic might make a good thread on the site.
Thank you all for trying to make this event a great time & joy.

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
We arranged with the hotel to get a large meeting room with a big screen display. Will make a GREAT movie room. Readily accessible from the roof. Movies are ready to go. Bring your own popcorn! See you there in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I've downloaded a half dozen 5-10 minute videos about Kappas that will be shown before the feature film each night. Fun stuff for everyone!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts