Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Radisson Hotel Corning is now accepting reservations for the attendees of NASSAM 2019. The rate is $129.00 per night. You can book your room via the website or you can call the hotel directly.
Be sure to mention NASSAM 2019 if you call!

2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet

Radisson Hotel
125 Denison Parkway East
Corning, NY 14830-2786

1-607-962-5000

Thank You!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Want to book the room but approximately when do we anticipate things will be wrapped up Saturday? Wondering if I should book the Saturday night at the hotel as well. There is no event calendar on the meet web site.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The organizing committee decided to have the Award Banquet on Friday so peeps can head home over the weekend. All pertinent info about runs and other fun stuff will be forthcoming on the website and I'll also post it to the forums. Stay tuned!

·
Super Moderator
5,849 Posts
A Friday banquet is great for long-distance attendees but can really suck for the locals. We had some really disappointed people in Lexington who signed up for Saturday only to find that almost everyone was either leaving or already gone.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I assumed since it said 11-15 that Saturday was the Banquet! I booked to stay Saturday and leave Sunday. Guess I need to call and change depart date to Saturday.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear that about Kentucky. I don't expect to see too many locals around the Binghamton area, but those further north are aware of the dates. Dave Adler is keeping the FB users updated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts