Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will post our video here shortly

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
please sticky our nation event thread !!!

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope...May 2009 after a horrendous overnight storm...part of a spring event now called Twisting thru the River !

·
Registered
228 Posts
Who is the local contact in the Corning area? I would like to talk to them about working on the event. I am in Rochester NY pvt message me and I can get back to you with my cell number.

·
Registered
228 Posts
can anyone tell me who the local contact is in the Corning area?? I would like to help with the event but never got a reply to my last post

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is there any more information on this event? I have ask twice about a local contact in the Corning area and could never get a way to contact him. I would like to help in some way with the event.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Hi...Is there any new info about NASSAM 2019? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Will there be more info on this thread about NASSAM 2019 or do you have to go to face book? Can you enroll yet ? I for one don't have a face book account.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,244 Posts
Will there be more info on this thread about NASSAM 2019 or do you have to go to face book? Can you enroll yet ?
There will be more info here, there isn't anything more on FB. They're just not ready with the hotel yet, and a few other things. Don't expect any info 'til October is what I've heard.

:dunno:

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Hotel reservations are live!!!:)

NASSAM 2019 is June 11th to June 15th, 2019.

Event registration is coming very soon.

Head to 2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet to book at the host hotel, the Corning Radisson.
the web site is not helpful, nor is this thread.

While there are dates, there are no events listed ( banquet, etc ).
SO I can not tell if I have to check in on the 10th or 11th.
Nor can I tell if I have to check out on the 15th or 16th.

--

I just made a reservation for the most time, and I guess I can adjust it later for fewer days...

Looking forward to this event...

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,244 Posts
the web site is not helpful, nor is this thread.

While there are dates, there are no events listed ( banquet, etc ).
SO I can not tell if I have to check in on the 10th or 11th.
Nor can I tell if I have to check out on the 15th or 16th.

--

I just made a reservation for the most time, and I guess I can adjust it later for fewer days...

Looking forward to this event...
Check the attachment for location of the menu on the web site.

Now that I have looked at the menu item I understand your predicament, as there is almost no information on any of those pages that is usefull.

I guess I should just slink back into my neutral corner and let the event organizers do their thing without my comments, since I removed myself from the planning group.

The info will be forthcoming eventually, I hope.

:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
The 2019 NASSAM organizing committee team is working on all the issues, bugs, decisions, etc that accompanies and plagues every national we've held since 2006.

The Radisson hotel staff is currently taking reservations and our website is scheduled to go live by October 15th.

Please remember that the North American Solstice Sky Meets are hosted by volunteers. It is endeavor of love with commitment, done with the goal and hope of providing all Kappa enthusiasts with a memorable and fun event. Stay tuned, I'm back on the forums. :lurk:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts