Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
DaveOC thanks for info not on facebook and never will be and no more info on other kapppa forums have checked them both Was hoping there would be more info on web site I am only about 1 hour away so will probable go to event but a lot more info would be great.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Guess I need more information before I register for the event. Have not found any of this information on the web site. For Meet and greet and Banquet will they have free beer and wine or cash bar? Car show is mentioned on web site but no information on classes and is it free or extra cost to enter? How will awards for car show work first 3 in class or what? Are there any other events planed for Wed. and Thurs evening? There was a mention of a car care Q+A would that be in the evening or sometime during the day? Would be nice to know so could plan what runs around things. Will run routes be printed out for the folks who don't have a Garmin GPS? Also have not found a list of vendors for the event.
I am not on face book so don't know if any of this information is there but hope it will all get posted to web site sooner that later.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I have signed up for 2 runs, and have volunteered to captain one them, but is it possible to see who else has volunteered for that role?

If 2 of us are willing to do the same run, I will captain the other instead.

Also, will there be Garmin routes to access beforehand to download into our own GPS?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts
I have signed up for 2 runs, and have volunteered to captain one them, but is it possible to see who else has volunteered for that role?

If 2 of us are willing to do the same run, I will captain the other instead.

Also, will there be Garmin routes to access beforehand to download into our own GPS?
You may want to ask this question on their Facebook page, as none of the organizers appears to be paying any attention to this forum, currently.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1281003665336545/

:dunno:

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts
I did ask about a week ago with no reply. Will try again
Perhaps a message direct to Dave Adler, as he seems to be the lead person for this event. I sense the planning for this event is a bit on the loose side, but that just may be me wishing for a bit more structured plan.

Good Luck!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
227 Posts
We decided not to go to the event because of so little information on here. It did not seem to be worth the cost for what they were doing.

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
We decided not to go to the event because of so little information on here. It did not seem to be worth the cost for what they were doing.
...half the fun is meeting new people and talking about our cars...

Many people have created friendships that span the country... ( and Canada )

61 - 69 of 69 Posts