Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
CPB , Pyro, we should get a group together to go.
sorry, i should have replied to this a while ago. i am heading down tomorrow (tuesday) morning if any of you rochester area people want to cruise down. planning on leaving here around 7 or 7:30 in the morning to get down there by 9. i am signed up for the 10am ithaca run. probably head back up here 5 or 6 pm-ish. wife and i are going back down friday morning but not as early. maybe go on a run, do some sightseeing, then hit the banquet. staying in painted post friday night.
i might try to make the car show thursday night as well.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
sorry, i should have replied to this a while ago. i am heading down tomorrow (tuesday) morning if any of you rochester area people want to cruise down. planning on leaving here around 7 or 7:30 in the morning to get down there by 9. i am signed up for the 10am ithaca run. probably head back up here 5 or 6 pm-ish. wife and i are going back down friday morning but not as early. maybe go on a run, do some sightseeing, then hit the banquet. staying in painted post friday night.
i might try to make the car show thursday night as well.
I'm going down Thursday for car show (from Dansville)

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Hate to say this, but tomorrow looks to be a washout with 90% chance of rain and thunderstorms.

Today was absolutely gorgeous though. Had a great time on the run up to and at Watkins Glen.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
tuesday was beautiful too. unfortunately work got in the way of me having fun today. planning on heading down with the wife friday morning. they are saying it is supposed to clear up after noon.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
SaddleX

I enjoyed my 1 1/2 days at NASSAM2019 and wish I could have stayed longer. One new product I was impressed with was SaddleX, a saddlebag for Solstice or Sky consoles. No one size fits all solution, it comes with semi-custom models for Sol or Sky.
At first I thought the idea was lame, but when I saw them I was sold. In addition to three flat pockets for cell phones, etc., it has two "holsters" for a water bottle, umbrella or, if wanted, a handgun. Congrats to Sal and Chris, I hope you sell a million. Well, maybe 64,000.
Oh, BTW, my DDM Supercharger rocks. In addition to power, I got 4 mpg better mileage driving home.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts