Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**To make the poster a reality, we need to sell 30 more posters. Patches are also available and will be shipped out shortly.**

The 2019 event poster is now available for sale on the site, along with additional patches. We apologize for the delay in the poster availability. Thank you for your patience.

2019 NASSAM Store

Poster: $25 plus $5 shipping.

Patch: $6 including shipping.

If you buy more than one poster, we will the shipping for the additional posters.

The final donation tally for the Food Bank of the Southern Tier, CHOW, and the Crime Victims Assistance Center will be released soon after the posters are shipped.

If we don't reach the minimum number of posters by the end of next week (9/6/19), we will have to cancel them. If we don't meet the minimum, we will refund the poster orders.**

Attachments

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
ordered one

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
8/22/19 https://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f11/2019-nassam-group-poster-available-25-patch-sold-separately-159519/

This was just posted on FB in Pontiac Solstice & Saturn Sky Classifieds

The 2019 NASSAM poster is now available for sale on the 2019 NASSAM, along with additional patches. We apologize for the delay in the poster availability. Thank you for your patience.
2019 NASSAM Store
Poster: $25 plus $5 shipping.
Patch: $6 including shipping.
If you buy more than one poster, we will the shipping for the additional posters.
The final donation tally for the Food Bank of the Southern Tier, CHOW, and the Crime Victims Assistance Center will be released soon after the posters are shipped.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Does anyone know the status of these posters? I ordered one - then there was a post stating the need for more orders - then nothing.

How can there be over 100 cars with 150-200 people all lined up in that picture - and not have 30 orders? What was the point of being IN the picture if you Don't Order A Poster??

BTW Thanks again to Sooner and everyone who made the 2019 NASSAM poster a reality - and a very well designed poster at that!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
How can there be over 100 cars with 150-200 people all lined up in that picture - and not have 30 orders? What was the point of being IN the picture if you Don't Order A Poster??
c'mon people! i ordered a poster and i'm not even IN the picture. (couldn't make it that day)

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know the status of these posters? I ordered one - then there was a post stating the need for more orders - then nothing.

BTW Thanks again to Sooner and everyone who made the 2019 NASSAM poster a reality - and a very well designed poster at that!
Fiziks - pickup rate was shockingly low. That means we are having to get a new printer to do a much smaller quantity. I will check on status and let you know.

PS - always good to see you my friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts