Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

NASSAM Sale!

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  agent008 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a number of mostly over-sized parts I'd like to clear out of my storage area, and with NASSAM approaching I figured it might be a good time to see if anyone wants to pick anything up on their way there. I'm located about 20 minutes east of Lansing, MI, but if I sell enough I can also just load up my truck and deliver everything in one shot to Shanty Creek.

Flexible on prices, with increasing flexibility as you purchase more. My goal is to clear this stuff out without it ending up in the trash. I'm not trying to pay my bills with sales, but also not going to give too much away.

I apologize in advance that most of the parts are dusty, anything that sells will be cleaned nicely once I get it out of storage and before pick-up/delivery.

Door panels - Passenger has typical small bubble forming, Driver side is like new. $60 $40 SOLD passenger, driver side $SOLD
I also have some of the innards, if there's a switch or something you're after.

Fender liners, front driver side fender liner, GXP, or either side rear, all OEM $40 $20 each.

Wiper shroud $40 $20

Fender brackets (these have some surface rust in spots) $40 $20 SOLD per side

Tow Loop thingy $20 $5 SOLD

GXP floor mats w/ red stitching (The wear looks worse in the photos than in real life, I promise.) $60 $40 SOLD. Can ship these as well.

JBL speakers/tweeters for non-monsoon system (makes the base radio useable with the top down, no need for additional amps.) $40. Can also ship these. SOLD

More continued below...

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Trunk carpet. Has small holes for coil over adjustment. Bottom $60 $20, top $40 $20

Washer Fluid bottle w/ pump $40 $10 SOLD

Tulip panel, no flaps $60 $40

#4 ·
It's there but let me confirm condition and operation tonight before I quote you anything.

#6 ·
Welp, the switch can't be separated from the door panel without cutting tools, which I can't do to a part I'm trying to sell whole.

Kind of explains why you can't buy just the switch.

And boy would I have been pissed circa 2009 if I walked into a dealer with a just-out-of-warranty car and been told this.

In other news, I have the whole panel if you want that! :LOL:

#7 ·
Do you still have the panels???? I want to recover mine, but need a practice one so that I know what i'm doing first...LOL

#15 ·
Bumping for new lowered prices. Also cross posting to facebook at this time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.