Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Nationals 2015 will be held in the Historic Columbia Gorge Scenic Area

June 17th -22nd, 2015

Hotel is the Skamania Lodge

Please go to NASSM2015.com for additional details, hotel registration and event registration.

Hope everyone can make it!

Thanks Bagpypr

:cool:

"The NASSM 2015 Sky and Solstice event is NOT in any way affiliated with the North American Society for Sport Management"

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Thanks, Can't wait for more info.
This one will be the closest one to us so far.
Had a blast at last years in Flagstaff.
Looking forward to the Gorge. It's a beautiful area for a Nationals! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,941 Posts
As I posted in the Sky Forum, I'm thinking about making this event but, I would fly, just to far to drive. I would borrow my brother's Miata, :(

would I still be welcomed? ;)
Sure

We have an NSX and a Terboron that travel with us

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
As I posted in the Sky Forum, I'm thinking about making this event but, I would fly, just to far to drive. I would borrow my brother's Miata, :(

RMFNSKY, The PNWR group hosting next years meet has allowed other roadsters to join in the fun of our cruises. We have a couple with a Honda S2000 that regularly join in.
As long as it's a convertible, come join the FUN!:grouphug:
We're looking forward to showing off the regions fabulous scenery and great cruising back roads!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Pacific Northwest Roadsters has a rule about cars other than the Kappa platform attending: "IF it is a convertible (or coupe), reliable and can keep up, it is welcome!"

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts

Not too far to drive. It is a bit of a trek, but in '07, several of us made the trip from southern California to Nashville. I turned it into a 17 state, 7000 mile adventure.

I'm looking forward to the 1100 mile northbound ride to the Columbia, and who knows how many miles back as serendipity and curiosity (as in 'I wonder where this road goes or what this little town looks like.') take me.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Not too far to drive. It is a bit of a trek, but in '07, several of us made the trip from southern California to Nashville. I turned it into a 17 state, 7000 mile adventure.

I'm looking forward to the 1100 mile northbound ride to the Columbia, and who knows how many miles back as serendipity and curiosity (as in 'I wonder where this road goes or what this little town looks like.') take me.

Hope to see you there.
Hey, I'll get to see you again...

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Mike...great video last night.....

lots of EOM's (east of Mississippi) showing interest.

We looked at Amtrak'ing our cars out of Chicago, but they don't do that anymore...so now we are scouting out Car Carriers (like anchor Freight) to see is we can get 8 or 10 on one load...for the westbound adventure...more later

Rick and Karen were fantastic and we had many discussions and offered several helpful hints

p.s. my duck was stolen off my car so I'm gonna need to find a way to get another...Karen has out address jic

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Druid, it was fun making and we really wanted to have something for everyone in the Poconos.

lol..... never knew the ducks would be such a hit,, but glad they are.

Get me your address and I'll send you another duck.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Here's the link to watch the video, for those who couldn't make the Pocono's 2014 NASSM.
Hope to see a lot of the US and Canadian eastern Kappa owners out here for a very special 10th Anniversary Celebration of a Decade of Cruisin' in a Kappa to National events!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiB6hgM3hwU&feature=youtu.be

1 - 20 of 191 Posts