Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
How optimistic are you? How many rooms are available? We have several in our club who have stated an interest. Based on the location I expect many to show up!

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Website is almost ready. Maybe tomorrow?

:cool:
Will you be posting a link or page that shows who has registered, who has booked a room at the hotel, and who has signed up for each of the various events? I enjoy looking at those as the event date approaches.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
How optimistic are you? How many rooms are available? We have several in our club who have stated an interest. Based on the location I expect many to show up!
I think I read somewhere that 100 rooms are reserved and more can be available if needed. I think, but I'm not sure, the hotel has 250.

·
1,492 Posts
2015 nassm

We've registered at the event's website and today registered at the Resort using the group registration code, June 17-22. Registrar was very helpful. The Resort's website was informative. We did as Trip Advisor suggested and requested a room on the upper floors , but opted not to get River View room cause we expect to be out cruising and partying most of the time.

I think this will be a first for the NASSM to end on a Sunday night with a going home day of a Monday.

See Ya!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Pretty easy stroll from MN, with lots to see and do in the middle.. I am in!!! ( but duckless;-)!)

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
@ sunfun, if you want a duck to post pics and such between now and nationals, send me your name and address (PM me).

However, we will be providing more ducks at Nationals.

:cool:
We need beavers too! Equal representation!

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Don't matter its a Solstice and thats what counts. I'm looking foward tobeing there (And Driving )
We are looking forward to seeing you there. Drive safe.

·
Registered
761 Posts
How does this sound?

Des Moines to Seatle (to visit friends) via South Dakota, Montana, and Washington: 1,756 miles - 25 hours

Seatle to Portland (for the meet): 173 miles - 2 3/4 hours

Portland to Denver via Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming: 1,239 miles -- 18 hours

Flight from Denver to LaGuardia for a graduation party and back to Denver (round trip airfare between Denver and New York is roughly 1/4 what it would cost from Des Moines)

Denver to Des Moines via Colorado and Nebraska: 671 miles -- 9 1/2 hours

I did reserve a room, but wow!

(The Kappa wave)

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
How does this sound?

Des Moines to Seatle (to visit friends) via South Dakota, Montana, and Washington: 1,756 miles - 25 hours

Seatle to Portland (for the meet): 173 miles - 2 3/4 hours

Portland to Denver via Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming: 1,239 miles -- 18 hours

Flight from Denver to LaGuardia for a graduation party and back to Denver (round trip airfare between Denver and New York is roughly 1/4 what it would cost from Des Moines)

Denver to Des Moines via Colorado and Nebraska: 671 miles -- 9 1/2 hours

I did reserve a room, but wow!

(The Kappa wave)
You can travel to Denver with us if you wish:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Anyone find a Schedule of activities?
The website is supposed to be up and ready for further info by the 1st of July. FYI
Made our hotel and Meet registrations and looking forward to more info on the runs as they become available.
We visited the hotel last weekend and it's a stellar Northwest facility.
Can't wait to have a total Kappa Nationals experience there. What a great location for a Meet and beautiful surroundings for the runs.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
All paid up for 5 GLORIOUS FUN DAYS !!!

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
Just booked into the hotel - in the 17th, out the 22nd. Was unable to use the hotel website so I did it on the phone. The agent couldn't tell me how many from our group had booked already, but she said they had a bunch of on-line bookings come in last night and they are nearly sold out.

41 - 60 of 191 Posts