Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
It would be cool if everyone of the organizers of each of the previous NASSMs could make this 10th year NASSM. Not to leave out all the MECCA people.

Good to see Carpe Diem coming , I hope he brings a lot of West Coast Kappa's too.:yesnod:

I see Griz even went out and bought himself a Sol so he could come in the right kind of car.:cool:

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Registered & room booked . . . YEEEHAAW !

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Several of the Canton 2010 group will be coming

just an FYI....I will start MY Caravan about 5-7 days before Day 1

I will be doing I-90/I94 and pass thru the following areas on my way west

The Dells
Fargo
Bismarck...
Billings
Missoula
Spokane

to name a few

as we get closer (like next May) I will start a thread both HERE ..SKY side..and on FB

just wanted to advise there will be a NEO Caravan

·
Registered
229 Posts
Several of the Canton 2010 group will be coming

just an FYI....I will start MY Caravan about 5-7 days before Day 1

I will be doing I-90/I94 and pass thru the following areas on my way west

The Dells
Fargo
Bismarck...
Billings
Missoula
Spokane

to name a few

as we get closer (like next May) I will start a thread both HERE ..SKY side..and on FB

just wanted to advise there will be a NEO Caravan
Glad to hear the NEO gang will be heading our way.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Someone can have my duck. I won't be making the trip.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Just registered for the meet and booked the resort 17th-22nd. Reservation agent for the resort stated that the reservations are coming in very fast. Three cars from our Michigan group have already registered. For one attending it will be their 10th NASSM, for two of us it will be #7 NASSM in a row. Looking forward to seeing some Kappas and friends we've missed seeing since Denver and Flagstaff. Happy 4th of July to All. God Bless America.:grouphug:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just registered for the meet and made reservations at the lodge!!!
Reg#29
This will be our first National Event.

·
Super Moderator
15,966 Posts
Just registered for the meet and booked the resort 17th-22nd. Reservation agent for the resort stated that the reservations are coming in very fast. Three cars from our Michigan group have already registered. For one attending it will be their 10th NASSM, for two of us it will be #7 NASSM in a row. Looking forward to seeing some Kappas and friends we've missed seeing since Denver and Flagstaff. Happy 4th of July to All. God Bless America.:grouphug:
Are you bringing your new coup?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Are you bringing your new coup?
I'm hoping to but, I'm going to have to talk the misses into taking it all that way. She's really into having a new five year old car with less than 500 miles on it. I think in the next few weeks she'll be hooked and she'll want us to take it to Portland. I think I'm looking to this NASSM more than any in the past. Can't wait to see all the new projects you've completed on Punisher.:thumbs:

61 - 80 of 191 Posts