Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Some people are very passionate about all NASSM events being ONLY Sky or Solstice cars. Many of us are not. Since we can make the problem go away by not bringing an off brand, that is what we are doing
Aw - I figured I'd drive an MG to give everyone a sense of history! :devil:

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
Anything you bring will be worth the wait. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

I am just hoping that I get all my crap put back together and running early enough so it can all go on the truck and get there in time.:brentil:

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
Just kidding - I figure no Kappa event can get enough coupe content. ;)

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
It was fun to see all of the coupes last year. There must have been eight or nine of them.
I wonder what the record is for coupes together at one time (not including at the factory)?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just curious -- What happened on or about June 21st, 2005? NASSM2015.com mentions a 10th anniversary celebration. Was that about the time the first Solstice rolled off the line?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just curious -- What happened on or about June 21st, 2005? NASSM2015.com mentions a 10th anniversary celebration. Was that about the time the first Solstice rolled off the line?
The first nationals was held in Kansas City in 2006 making 2015 the 10th anniversary of the event.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Not the 10th anniversary...can't slip anything past you guys. I stand corrected, this is the 10th annual NASSM. And apparently the last one since next year will be the NAASSM. In any event it was a mere slip of the tongue, as it were. What the heck, come on out to Oregon anyway!! :)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,228 Posts
Not the 10th anniversary...can't slip anything past you guys. I stand corrected, this is the 10th annual NASSM. And apparently the last one since next year will be the NAASSM. In any event it was a mere slip of the tongue, as it were. What the heck, come on out to Oregon anyway!! :)
If it wasn't so darn far away, I would be all in on this, but alas, it is just a bit too far for my aging butt to be planted in my aging 1st 1K. We are planning on attending #11 in the Ozarks.

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
If it wasn't so darn far away, I would be all in on this, but alas, it is just a bit too far for my aging butt to be planted in my aging 1st 1K. We are planning on attending #11 in the Ozarks.

Dave
Fly out and ship your car!

Or rent a Miatta

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just a reminder, if you're registered for Nationals please don't forget to sign up for the events you want to join in...runs, car shows and the banquet. Go to nassm2015.com, sign in and then hover your mouse over the "RUNS" heading to get the drop down menu with each day listed. Click on each day you're there and you'll see which events for that day. Click on the event you're interested in and then click the "Join" link. There are multiple runs on each day, if one is full, just go out on the next one. The runs are only about 30 minutes apart.

Only 82 days left!

·
1,492 Posts
Attendees

Wow!

11 Attendees from CO signed up for the 2015 NASSM :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Double posting this here and in Facebook in hopes of getting some info

Hola, so I sadly am not making the trip from FL this year. I was searching the site to try to find if I can order a couple of tee shirts since I have managed to collect them from every year so far. While I am not one of elite two that have been to every years event, I have been a active organizer for three to date so hoping that even if Merch purchases aren't part of the plan, maybe you might help keep my collection going!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Double posting this here and in Facebook in hopes of getting some info

Hola, so I sadly am not making the trip from FL this year. I was searching the site to try to find if I can order a couple of tee shirts since I have managed to collect them from every year so far. While I am not one of elite two that have been to every years event, I have been a active organizer for three to date so hoping that even if Merch purchases aren't part of the plan, maybe you might help keep my collection going!
The sig looks fine, Ripple. Good luck on getting the shirts!

Yogi

·
Super Moderator
15,970 Posts
See Ivy. She is closer to you and I think she is selling them too.

Interestingly enough . . . of the group traveling from Colorado to the Nationals, we now have three RAM trucks pulling trailers.

Even more stranger than that is that two of the trailered cars are Ming Blue Skys I mean, how many Ming Blue Skys are there even and two are being tralered to the Nationals together.

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I am missing this great event, but traveling to our 9th FJ Summit in your beautiful state of Colorado, in the breath taking area of Ouray. Will be making the Ozarks the following year. The other half has to have knee replacement first week of June, just can not make it back that quick I am sure. Looking forward to pictures and tales of what a great event Oregon is bound to be.

141 - 160 of 191 Posts